- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Keep a clean, up to date general ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Sales Tax
- 1099 Preparation
We will enter your bills and pay them based on your approval. This can be accomplished either in your in-house books or remotely. There are several payment options available. We can also train you or staff to complete this task.
We will prepare your invoices and record payments to customer accounts. If you want to prepare the invoices, we can review for you and help you to enter them in accounting software. We can help you get set up to accept credit cards and PayPal as payment methods. We can also train you or your staff to complete this task.
- Balance Sheet - We can generate a balance sheet for you at any frequency you wish. This will be a strong management tool. It is a basic snapshot of your business' financial position. It tells you what your receivables and payables are. It gives you the information to know if your business is ready to expand or if business is in cash flow trouble.
- Income Statement - We can generate an income statement for you at any frequency you wish. This will be a strong management tool as well. This report is a quick view of your income and expenses. Depending on how your books are set up it can be an extremely detailed to very basic list. It allows you to compare to previous periods, helps you compare to budget, and track income to determine the performance of your business.
- Keep a clean, up to date general ledger - The general ledger is the root of all accounting. This record is a detail of every transaction that makes up your management reports. Letting us at the least review your general ledger can save time and money at year end. Discrepancies can be caught when made.
Reconciling your bank account on a consistent basis is one of the most important tasks when operating a business. It is what keeps your business up to date. We will reconcile your bank account each month and provide you a reconciliation report. This allows you to keep track of both deposits and checks that have not cleared the bank. This identifies lost or stolen deposits and checks. You can have piece of mind that your bank accounts and funds are reconciled.
More and more business owners are using credit cards to fund their business expenses. We can record these transactions to give you more accurate management reports. We will record and reconcile the credit accounts on a monthly basis and provide you a reconciliation report showing that all charges have been recorded.
We can assist in setting up taxation for multiple tax agencies and report them accordingly. We will prepare and file the sales tax returns that are required.
Penalties for not issuing 1099 to your outside contractors are becoming steep. Let us help you complete this task by preparing your 1099's for issue and electronically filing them with the Internal Revenue Service.